How to make organic degreaser kitchen spray that works on the grimiest, grosses, greasiest areas for just 20¢
• So safe your kids can use it
• Easy to make, easy to use
• Sustainably sourced ingredients derived from non-GMO organic corn and coconuts
• Does not contain phosphates, dyes, toxins, toxic fumes, hazardous chemicals, fragrance or chlorine.
• Super Concentrated
• Works better than “ready-to-use” formulas, and without the asthma inducing fumes!
• Leaves a shine, no need to followup with glass cleaner.
Watch the video to learn how to make organic degreaser for your kitchen:
You only need 1.5 teaspoons of the organic cleaning concentrate. 1.5 teaspoons is 20¢ worth of the cleaner. **Big Smile**
Get more toxin-free, money saving cleaning recipes, plus find out what to clean and what NOT to clean with baking soda and vinegar in my FREE cleaning guide